The Religion of ISLAM
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious,Most merciful…
Praise belongs to Allah alone, peace and blessing on the las Prophet, his family and his Companions.
Our creed is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Day of Judgement, and Fate whether good or bad.
Islam is a religion based upon the surrender to God who is One.The name of the religion, AL ISLAM in Arabic, means at once submission and peace. Islam is the complete submission and obedience to ALLAH SWT.
Muslims belive that Allah :
1. He is the one God, Who has no partner.
2. Nothing is like Him. He is the Creator, not created, nor a part of His creation.
3. He is All-Powerfull, absolutely Just.
4. There is no other entity in the entire universe worthy of worship besides Him.
5. He is First, Last, and Everlasting. He was when nothing was, and will be when nothing else remains.
6. He is the All-Knowing, and All-merciful, the Supreme, the Sovereign.
7. It is only He Who is capable of granting life to anything.
8. He sent His Messenger (peace be upon them) to guide all of mankind.
9. He sent Muhammad SAW as the last Prophet ang Messenger for all mankind.
10. His book is the Holy Qur’an, the only authentic revealed book in the world that has been kept without change.
11. Allah knows what is in our heart.
Five Pillars of ISLAM :
They are the framework of the Muslim life : faith, prayer, concern for the needy, self-purification, and the pilgrimage ti Makkah for those who are able.
The Holy Qur’an is the last revealed word of God and the basic source of Islamic techings and laws. It deals with the foundations of creeds, morality, the history of humanity, worship, knowledge, wisdom, the relationship of God to man and man to God, and all aspect of interpersonal relationships.The Quran, as the words of ALLAH, contains as well the legislation of the Muslims, their ways of life and their conduct. It has been revealed in the richest textual format and in occasions that vary from one to another. The Muslims rely on the Tafseer of this book to understand the concepts contained within. Learning the Quran is part of the Islamic faith, at what stage in our lives we ought to start learning this book of ALLAH.
To be continued…
Adapted from many sources.
Filed under: religi | 2 Comments